Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Short update...

Not much to report. Jen and Joey are headed up to Fargo May 11-17.

I had my very last law-school class today, a review session for Administrative Law. This class is my only exam, and I have taken it pass-fail.

I turned in my last paper, for another class, around 11:30 p.m., easily beating the midnight deadline, but the whopping amount of caffeine (144 mg?) I ingested eight hours ago in just one "Full Throttle Fury" (a wannabe Red Bull-killer from the good folks at Coca-Cola), is keeping me vibrating.

Hmmm.... so short of absolutely bombing Admin, my law-school GPA is set.

I mailed all my employment paperwork to Fargo, and my judge has signed it – "which officially makes you a 'law clerk,'" my future Fargo colleague tells me. Woo hoo!

That's all for now. Plenty of updates once Jen gets her boots on the ground next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home